Followed instructions on email link sent out as follows.
Adding a Google+1 button to your website (in its simplest form) using the BlueVoda website builder is a two step procedure and makes use of two of BlueVoda’s features:
- Editing the HTML of the <head> section of your web-page (to add Google’s +1 script to your page)
- Adding a HTML element to your web-page to render and configure the Google +1 button itself
- Start by opening BlueVoda and loading the web-page that you wish to add the Google+1 button to.
- Next select: View > Page HTML
- In the “Between Head Tag”section, add the below code:
- Using this tutorial as a reference, click the HTML icon to add HTML to the page
- Double click the HTML box that appears to open the Properties window
- Add the below custom HTML:
- Click OK to return to the workspace.
- You can move the HTML element to wherever you would like the +1 button to appear on your web-page.
- That’s it! – Save and publish.
DOES NOT WORK!
Any other suggestions?