Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi Everyone in Vodaland - Tis a fine day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Everyone in Vodaland - Tis a fine day!

Greetings all,
    I'm a 19th century dude stuck in the 21st century where I don't belong. As a newbie to computers, building websites, eCommerce and Rap music (as I am an old blues man myself) this is all pretty intimidating. So tis today be such a fine one (and too hot to venture far from the air conditioner) I have dedicated this day to building my shopping cart. It promisses to be an adventure in itself and I just wanted to send my best to everyone... before I get started. Who knows by day's end I may be in a comma. But if I'm successful than I'd have to say that a monkey could do it. I'm off...

My best to everyone and enjoy the day,
    AB

Re: Hi Everyone in Vodaland - Tis a fine day!

Hi Anthony
    I am also a bluesman.
    Regarding your site, just dive in to building and ask in the forum when you get stuck with anything. We have all almost ended up almost comatozed at times.

http://www.plusplace.co.uk
    royb@plusplace.co.uk

Comment

Welcome again,
      A tip: try to avoid duplicate posts.

p.s. your website pic or logo did not load properly and your navbar is almost invisible, consider a color change.
      Bill
      www.blueearthtea.com
      www.ftaaconsulting.com
      www.iaval.com
      www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Originally posted by royb
        Hi Anthony
        I am also a bluesman.
        Regarding your site, just dive in to building and ask in the forum when you get stuck with anything. We have all almost ended up almost comatozed at times.
        Hey Royb,
        I checked out ur website & its really good dude. Yes its great to chat with a man who knows blues! BLUES IS BLOOD, my friend. My best to you and all ur
        ventures.

Take care,
        AB

Comment

Working...
        X