Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 5 year hosting option. Reg included?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 5 year hosting option. Reg included?

Have just opted for 5 year hosting package and includes 1 free domain registration. Does this registration apply for 1 year or the full 5. Also I have been informed that some search engines rate some site on length of time the domain is secured, can you clarify. I also want to transfer several other domains to this account, can I register them for longer than the 1 year. Thanks

Re: The 5 year hosting option. Reg included?

Originally posted by John Hughes
    Have just opted for 5 year hosting package and includes 1 free domain registration. Does this registration apply for 1 year or the full 5. Also I have been informed that some search engines rate some site on length of time the domain is secured, can you clarify. Never heard this one before, and I thought I've heard most of them...ranking is focused on relevancy found on published pages (titles, key words, Meta, textual content, image heads, etc.) and is regularly cached, so this seems a bit stretching it, doesn't it? The name may be new or old - no matter- it is the content, and whether it is static or dynamic that counts, and new content will be indexed differently if 'assuming' a previous domain than previous rank in contextual relevant parameters... I also want to transfer several other domains to this account, can I register them for longer than the 1 year.> Yes..transfer as many as you prefer, with whatever terms you elect. Thanks
    Are these answers ok?

Welcome to VodaHost, John....I think you will enjoy your sojourn with us!
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thanks Vasili, most helpfull and all questions answered. Still a bit worried that I havent recieved a confirmation to my order and after searching the whole site I cant find any link to contact direct to make enquiries without having a login.

Comment

Your order will be activated within 24 hours. If you have not received confirmation, please check your bulkmail and spam folders (we sent it).
        If you want to contact a our customer support department, please click the below.

http://www.support.vodahost.com/inde...kets&_a=submit

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X