A sucessful mariage -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A sucessful mariage -

I met a man who had been married for 66 years.
    "Amazing. 66 years!" I said. "What's the secret to such a
    long, happy marriage?"

"Well," he replied, "It's like this. The man makes all the
    big decisions... and the woman just makes the little
    decisions."

"Really?" I responded. "Does that really work?"

"Oh, yes," he said proudly. "66 years, and so far,
    not one big decision!"

Re: A sucessful mariage -

Kassi59:

Don't we love our seniors and all the wisdom they have to give us.

The other day, while taking an evening walk, I ran across this older man sitting on the curb crying his eyes out. I cautiously aproached this older gentelman, must have been in his eightys, and asked " whats wrong". He stoped sobing long enough to reply," Oh leave me alone."and continued his lamenting. Not recognizing the man as a local, I asked him " Do you need bus fare?". Obviously insulted the senior pulled out his wallet full of franklins and credit cards and said, "Does it look like I need bus fare? Besides, That's my car over there." the old man pionted to a shinny new corvette across the street. Then he blurted out, " You couldn't understand!" So I asked him, " Do you want to talk? " Thinking maybe the old man was just lonely. " Not with you! " The old man exclamed angerly as he reached for his wallet again. Pulling out a photo of a beautyful young woman from his wallet, he said," Thats my 25year old bride and she's waiting for me in our new estate." So I said to the old man," Plenty of money, new car, newhouse, lovely bride, what the hell do you have to cry about?". Then the old man looked at me with looks that couls kill, and said,"I forgot where I live."

Comment

Oh I love that story! My 76yr old mom told me that one a bit ago!...lol..Its a good one...she also told me others I can print here....hehehehe..

Comment

speaking of mother....gotta get off and give her the 9am call!...gotta do it daily or she will yell at me!...hehe..not really...she just calls me and bumps me offline anyway!...lol

Comment

Kassi59:I can really relate to the storie, being the custodian of my 94 yr old mom,who every morning ask how old she is 20 times,5 times in English and 15 times in Italian. Every day is a new adventure for us, even if it's the same one as yesterday.

Comment

lol...such patience is needed to be sure...today my mom told me again that my brother and his wife went to Mt. Washington and all around the travels....I told her that story about two weeks ago...lol...that s'ok..she enjoys it..and its a new wrinkle each time she remembers and tells it!...lol

Comment

With all the obvious burdens, at times it's hard to see the blessings. Not many men my age have a mother to kiss goodnight.

Comment

awe...thats sweet...

Comment

Kassi59:

In my marrage I alway have the last words. " Yes Dear " and I get to do what ever I want. She only lets be know when. " When hell freezes over "

Comment

Speeking of Marrage, There was a young woman (Susan) who's biological clock was pushing her to desperation when she started to plot on snaging her man. Going threw her little black book she came across a name she now recognized as wealthy bachlor. Bill was his name. So she gives him a call," Bill, this is Susan" she says. He answers " Susan....Susan....I don't Know any Susan." She Interjects " You remember.. The Christmas party last month.... You told me I was a good sport... over breakfast " bill, not remembering much about the party beyond the hangover answers, " Oh yes, Susan, what can I do for you." To Which Susan answers, " It's not what you can do... It's what you did. I'm pregnant and I'm going to jump off this 40 storie building." Bill replies, " MY,you are a good sport!".

Comment

Working...
                    X