No announcement yet.

Opeming an account but not using BV...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opeming an account but not using BV...

ok, As you already know I am with you guys, I love BV, however, a friend of mine makes his sites using Front Page and wants to stay that way, but he wants me to ask if he could still host them through you guys? Is this possible or does he need to make his sites with BV to host through you?
    Thanks
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Re: Opeming an account but not using BV...

Hi,

Of course you can use FrontPage, all he needs to do is install FP extensions in his control panel:

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by Marincky
      ok, As you already know I am with you guys, I love BV, however, a friend of mine makes his sites using Front Page and wants to stay that way, but he wants me to ask if he could still host them through you guys? Is this possible or does he need to make his sites with BV to host through you?
      Thanks
      Hi.. I can't see why your firend wouldnt be able to host with VodaHost. As matter of fact, Last night there was a lady on this forum who mentioned that she created her entire website with FP. Whether it be Dreamweaver, Front Page or BV these are only software to create your pages, once your pages are created you can publish them on your VodaHost account. I would give your friend the all clear.. Hope this helps.

Comment

Thank you both for that, I will tell him.

Sarah... what a beautiful smile you have there ; - )

Ramsey
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

** Remember to request FrontPage extensions on the account during setup, to avoid unecessary delay....
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thankyou Vasili I will ta

Comment

Working...
            X