questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• questions

Ok still haveing a weird time of this, cant log into my control panel...not sure I need to yet,but would still like to be in there.Second question, How do I set a jpeg as my page background(not my template background) I pull up properties and there is a place to put the jpeg address but the button wont light up...no go.
    Can anyone help. the tutorial on putting in a pic was not what I needed( I dont think)
    Thanks
    Dr.B
    Brandy
    PsHow come spell check didnt come up on this forum box?

Re: questions

To set a JPG as a "page" background, you need to know the exact size of the page area you desire to fill....Blue Voda will allow you to insert a photo with definition if pre-set and not "stretched."

For instance: your overall page width is 800, and you want to cover an area within the page to lay in a "photo background" which will then have a text box with content laid over that (the text box properties set to "Automatic" right?).....and the size for this area has been determined to be 525 pixels wide. Using a photo editor or even the free VodaHost pix resizer, simply enter the width dimensions you desire, and not only will it conform to the new size according to the same proportions (limiting distortion, right?), it will be "optimized" for quick loading as well. Re-save the edited version under a new name to your BV Images folder, and then simply insert via BV.
    Viola!

pix resizer >> http://www.vodahost.com/pix.htm
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thanks Vasili, thats not what im looking for. There is a button in my 'front page' that will take a jpeg and tapastry it across the background(not use the stretched picture). Im having to copy and paste. Thought there might be somthing like that in this program.But thanks.

Comment

It is "repeating" it because of the specified size is too small to "fill"....please re-read the logistics above!

(I'm outta here for 5 days, and I know there are many others who will be ready to offer you solutions as well....Good Luck!)
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X