X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• simple PHP script

Hello,
    I have a php script in a web page that connects to a postgres DB on another server. This script is functional and works on a standard Apache 2.2.x web server. I can not get it to work when published inside a Bluevoda page. the error that I get is:
    Fatal error: Call to undefined function: pg_connect() in /home2/nnwmjywd/public_html/rates2.php on line 249

here is the start of the script with the obvious changed to protect the innocent:
    <?php

$dbconn = pg_Connect ("host=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx port=xxx dbname=xxx user=xxx password=xxx");
    as I said this works other places so I am guessing I am missing a config at vodahost?
    Thnak you for any sugestions,
    JohnM

Re: simple PHP script

Hi,

Could you please open a support ticket so we can look into this for you?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Will do
      Thanks
      JohnM

Comment

It seems that your script is calling a user defined function (pg_Connect). Usually php functions are either defined inside the script itself, or called through a include ("?????.inc.php") command line. So, a good guess is that you have not the necessary code in your script to define the function, or you have not uploaded the necessary "?????.inc.php" file.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X