what's your fav. vacation spot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what's your fav. vacation spot?

Hmmm......since I don't get my vacation this year...I was just wondering where YOU go on vacation? What is your all time favorite vacation and where would you most like to go next?

Of course, mine is snorkeling off St.John...but a very close second ....are the summer times when we would go camping when our kids were little up in the Sequoia National Forest, Shaver Lake CA. We had an old pop-up trailer we got secondhand and about 20 families would all go for a week and it was such fun! We live too far away now,but someday I would like to go back.

where would you like to go?
    still working on website!

Re: what's your fav. vacation spot?

I'm from England...but I did work in Maine for a while....Bar Harbour was lovely!

I've lived abroad in many places....but my fav holiday spot is...Northumberland.
    North East England...the scenery is breathtaking and a castle on every corner.The sense of history overcomes me.LOL

Lindisfarne is beautiful...AKA Holy Island.
    frogs in wigs

Comment

Better not say about summer vacations...

I am Greek.

Comment

There are some beautiful places all over the world. But I have always found that some of the best ones where hardest to reach & took a little more effort. The ironic thing is that they where always the least expensive as they hadn’t been discovered by tourism. Not every one has the freedom, but if you’re well prepared & equipped, try taking some roads without directions signs.
        If it’s snorkeling you like it has to be the Red sea.

Chris.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Well, my favourite so far would have to be Kauai, Hawaii. My Aunt, Uncle and cousin live there and we get free condo's, and i can drive my uncles huge cruiser.

Comment

I dont know - I dont have a favorite....so Id have to say any where that is warm...JAMAICA!...I could visit Beezzz!...and drink ting all day long!...Whoo hoo! rock n raggae!...lol

Comment

Hi!A great place and good price is....The castel of Dracula! Nice...

Comment

This is in .... Romania!!! Have a nice trip!

Comment

Originally posted by kassi59
                  I dont know - I dont have a favorite....so Id have to say any where that is warm...JAMAICA!...I could visit Beezzz!...and drink ting all day long!...Whoo hoo! rock n raggae!...lol

I have to say I love travelling but I love my island and jsut driving about makes me happy...Kate I got that Ting on ice for you and know some great untouched spots for photography and places your kids would love....so plan your next vacation girl....Vasili you too...aww heck everybody get your buns down here....lol
                  Beezz
                  sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

Collectors/Chris---that is exactly what I love about St. Thomas/St. John....they are not over developed and we stay at a very low key place....St. John is mostly National Parkland and there are no high rise hotels....the coral reef is breathtaking and the sea life amazing! But I am a simple girl who is happy with the beauty of nature!!!

Many visitors do not like St. Thomas as it is not commericalized (they have many nice hotels, but they are not like what you would find in other resorts) and the people are poor and much of the island is in disrepair...when you drive around the island, it can be "depressing" to a travelor who wants glamor and glitz. To me, it is an opportunity to meet real people and get to know a different culture and life...we stay out of the "tourist" areas and poke around the local restarunts, bars and grocery stores visiting with the people. many times I am embarrassed by the American and other tourists there who are rude to the residents...why go to an island where it is laid back and "no worries, mon" and then act like a beast when your dinner does not arrive in 5 minutes?

Oh, I could go on and on!!!! My point is..??...oh...i love the out of the way places,too!

Comment

oh Beez! I would love to visit Jamacia! Especially the "out of the way" places you mention!!! I'll go pack my bag! All i need is snorkel, swimsuit and maybe some flip flops and wrap!

Comment

Yeeahhh...some of the best snorkelling here ...finish packing and bring the family down...don't forget the sunscreen...lol
                        Beezz
                        sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

I used to favor Copenhagen when I worked as a flight attendent in europe.. I migrated to australia and got a digree and got a job, and thats when I decided it's cheaper just to go to anice fishing town on the south border.. then I got a masters and got involved in Online Business beside my full time job.. so my favorite vacation spot now is out of the Study room into 'The Lounge Room' in front of the TV, I make it a habbit to travel there at least once a year.

Comment

Working...
                          X