How did they do that?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did they do that?

Hi ya! I just downloaded the software tonight.....Shwweeet!

I wish i would have seen this software when I started my web site, months ago but alas I went through *******s.com..not a bad site, but the only thing I can edit is what is inside the template.

http://www.survivorsunited.net/index.htm

The Template that is there now, the animated part is the best thing, and quite frankly the only thing I want to keep on that front page cause the rest of it looks blah! Metaphorically speaking, I really need to give this main page a dose or two or three of my dexadrine!

Just would be nice to know how they did that animated part and then I can combine that with one of the templates I find here.
    Old enough to know better too bipolar to care!

If you have the flash template for your main or can find one like that....you'll be up and running in no time. There are people here which can help you out if you get stuck.
    Btw nice site Survivors United, very helpfull for ppl who need help, or need support to talk to others.
    Dave Hickey

www.youngstroke.org.nz

www.eko.co.nz

Comment

Originally posted by Draga
      Hi ya! I just downloaded the software tonight.....Shwweeet!

I wish i would have seen this software when I started my web site, months ago but alas I went through *******s.com..not a bad site, but the only thing I can edit is what is inside the template.

http://www.survivorsunited.net/index.htm

The Template that is there now, the animated part is the best thing, and quite frankly the only thing I want to keep on that front page cause the rest of it looks blah! Metaphorically speaking, I really need to give this main page a dose or two or three of my dexadrine!

Just would be nice to know how they did that animated part and then I can combine that with one of the templates I find here.

They did the top in flash mate, check the internet for flash builders etc
      www.bluevodaexchangelink.com
      BluevodaExchangeLink Help Center
      Bluevodaexchangelink Forum

The only place for bluevoda site to be linked with!

Comment

Originally posted by Stroke.nz
        If you have the flash template for your main or can find one like that....you'll be up and running in no time. There are people here which can help you out if you get stuck.
        Btw nice site Survivors United, very helpfull for ppl who need help, or need support to talk to others.
        Thank you both:) And thanks, Stroke, S.U. Means a lot 2 me ...just for that reason.

I have actually surfing the net most of the day looking for a better template for my forums & looking around at website templates too......it's funny how it says free forum templates on a search page and a price label next to each example. *rolleyes*
        Old enough to know better too bipolar to care!

Comment

Working...
        X