Stats are nice but.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stats are nice but.....

Is there anything anywhere that explains the pv, ins outs awstats etc. If u don't understand completely,it is useless.
    How can you have unique hits 2000 visits 3000 and your site is not submitted..don't understand what are visits,unique hits and all? The awstats looks like there is a amazing amount of info..help me understand if u can. I searched on google but mostly garble to me. Is there something on the forum to read? At wits end. Thanks
    Choco777
    www.mayatabasco.com

Re: Stats are nice but.....

choco777-

Give this a look;

http://www.webmasterstop.com/47.html

Andy
    PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Thanks Andy, this will surely help. I thank you.
      Choco777
      www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

You are very welcome. Have a great night.

Andy
        PHP- is a blast!

Comment

FANTASTIC ANDY!! Very useful everything explained and understandable. Thanks.
          Choco777
          www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

btw, I don't ever submit my sites - but they get found almost immediately by all the major search engines. So, that isn't a criteria for getting traffic - as soon as you put any links anywhere (like on this forum) the se's find you.
            Beth
            A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
            SEO - The Basics

Comment

Are you saying Bethers that I don't need to submit my sites when finished? By the way never read my posts about your pinatas on the website review. Sorry.
              Choco777
              www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Please someone explain. In Awstats one section where you can find the hosts users IP address of person last visiting. Is the number given one user? Or is it a network of users? Something is drastically wrong if it is one who could have 2450 his on my site in one day? I can only gleen the location to be Mexico DF. If it is a single user there could be problems, not really paranoid but living here you are at the mercy of many higher ups, low life but higher ups. I found one with 355 hits locator says it was Girl on the hill. and it had a dialogue between floor lady I believe . Now God bless Girl on the hill if she hit 355 but I'm sure she did not. I'm not casting expersions on anyone ,not in Mexico. It just worries me, I have to watch out for my self, I've experienced it before , not this precisely..but. It just that I don't understand. Here one never knows if he has run afoul of the law. Forgive the question,but one must learn. Thank you in advance.
                Choco777
                www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

So no one can answer this or what. I think that trying to post in the under same heading is impossible to get your ? seen.
                  Choco777
                  www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Working...
                  X