Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone, Having just joined the forum, I thought i would let you know I am here. I am a 51 years old man, living in Hull, UK, with my family. I am an almost complete idiot at building web pages, and can only just manage with a wysiwyg. This doesn't always completely convey the information as I would prefer. So, I shall be doing loads of reading. And, by the end, hopefully, HTML won't be like some alien language!

Re: Newbie

Hi Bazranz and welcome to the forum.
    I think you will find that when you have played with Bluevoda it will become a lot easier than you think to use and anything you are not sure about just post on here and you will get tons of help.

http://www.plusplace.co.uk
    royb@plusplace.co.uk

Comment

Welcome to Voda family to you.
      Dont feel like idiot because of your age and wanting to build a website, I am also close to your age (just few years less) and busy with 2 sites.
      But with the help of this great Voda family(bunch of great guys & girls) always willing to help us newbies we will complete our mission.
      Welcome once again and have fun building your site.

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
      Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
      www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

bazranz:

Web building is just another art form. Once you've mastered the mechinics of it, your life experence will add to the richness of your site.

Welcome aboard

Comment

I second my friend Circuspet.. Welcome to VH using BV where TE is OK..

VH: VodaHost
          BV: BlueVoda
          TE: Trial & Error
          OK: well... ok is ok.

Comment

ez-ez:

Is that really a photo of you of are you just trying to get all the girls to help you. LOL Your avatar cleaned up too good.

Comment

Originally posted by circuspet.com
              ez-ez:

Is that really a photo of you of are you just trying to get all the girls to help you. LOL Your avatar cleaned up too good.
              LOL..

G'day Circus.. and yes thats me..

Kassi was kind enough to offer to fix the avatar pic for me.. The girls will help only because they feel sorry for me mate.. Otherwise, they just run scared..

LOL

Comment

ez-ez:

I also recognize humility as the ultimate ego. Beyond judgement and manipulation. I'm sure the photo will get you too much help.

Since I posted my photo, I have recieved numorus spams from hair loss and cut rate plastic surgons. I hope that a coincidence

Comment

Welcome to VodaLand, you will do quite well.
                  We are here to help.
                  Bill
                  www.blueearthtea.com
                  www.ftaaconsulting.com
                  www.iaval.com
                  www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Welcome Private Bazranz! There isnt a better class of people on the web...ok, maybe there is, but not a better web host!...lol

Comment

Hi and WELCOME to the BV family...I can see you have met quite a few of the zany characters and have come to realize you are amongst the best of the best (again my opinion..lol). I hope you enjoy it as much as the rest of us.
                      Beezz
                      sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
                      X