Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billing info

Hi!
    I want to sign on with Voda, however, I have a billing question. Want to register for 7.95 special. When I go through the process it is charging 19.95 in addition to special rate for domain. I thought this was including with package. Free redgistration of domain. The total it is giving me is 115.35. What's with that?

Re: Billing info

if you have chosen Option A during the registration process, the wizard will charge you a $19.95 for domain registration. But if you insert the "freedomain" coupon in the coupon field, it will give you an equal discount, thus resulting in $95.40 with the domain name registration charghe INCLUDED for the first year.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: Billing info

Please use the coupon code "freedomain"

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
      X