Which of these is best for a newbie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which of these is best for a newbie?

Which of these cms applications is best for a newbie?
    I would like to have a forum, RSS, and polls for now.
    I have looked all these over and am getting really confused. I want something that is easy to set up and can grow with me. Does this exist?
    Thanks,
    Dana

Re: Which of these is best for a newbie?

Each utility addresses different functionalities differently....you have to decide what you want them to do, and what you feel comfortable managing!
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

i suggest for a noobie Joomla, you can intergrate your own phpbb forum into it also very easy to use :)

Comment

Have a look at this site. It helped me choose the best CMS for my needs when I didn't even know what a CMS was :)
        http://www.opensourcecms.com/index.p...388&Itemid=143

Comment

I have been looking at CMS forums for some time now and trying to get my head wrapped around what it can do for me.

I have built my site www.exportbc.com using BlueVoda and am wondering if it might be better to re-design it in a CMS site from Joomla. I need the power in the backend to manage importers (database) around the world as well as my own customers (exporters). I need the ability to add & manage clients, do mailouts, newsletters and anything ealse that adds power to my site. And simple!

If anyone can have a look at miy site and make some recommendations, it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Danny
          www.exportbc.com

Comment

Can you have automated article submission using Joomla?
            If not, which CMS programme does offer this?

Thanks
            sigpic
            Jacksparrow_6

Comment

Working...
            X