Thumbnail Pics w/ links

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thumbnail Pics w/ links

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this question, but here goes:

I have a small, simple website that me and my friends use for our online gaming guild activities. I would like to add a page where I can post screenshots of us playing the game. Currently, the only way I know to add pics is to simply paste the entire image on the page.

What I would like to do is, create a page of thumbnail pics with links to the fullsized image. Can somone please give me detailed intructions on how to accomplish this? Please keep in mind that I am very new to this, so when replying, please be as detailed as possible. Thanks in advance!

place you pictures using the gallery, this will give a small picture on the screen, but when clicked on they will goto full size, make sure you us Pixresize to get the right size.

i.e. goto http://www.easttilburyinfantschool.c...ewsletter.html

You will find the gallery button on the left side in BV

There are other ways, though a link, open a pop up window, however the above is the easy way, if you want to know more about the other way let me know and I will try and take you through it
    www.bluevodaexchangelink.com
    BluevodaExchangeLink Help Center
    Bluevodaexchangelink Forum

The only place for bluevoda site to be linked with!

Comment

Thanks Maddog ... that was exactly what I was looking for, but how do I get the larger image to show at fullsize when I click on the thumbnail. Currently, clicking on the thumbnail does launch a larger picture, but the larger picture is still smaller than the original.

Comment

download PiXresizer. its free, sry don't have link

change the size of the image full screen on 1024 x 768 is 900 x 1200 depending on the image, play around untill you get the right size

Comment

ps, just be careful about loading times, there are tricks to speed loading time up

http://www.easttilburyinfantschool.com/loading.html to give you some ideas

Comment

Working...
          X