X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for Admin about site content

Admin,

I was just reading VodaHost's TOCs and I did not really understand exactly what content I cannot include. The content my site will be solely based on is what may appear to be (at a quick look) dodgy. But if everything on my site is all legal, will it be allowed to be hosted on your servers?

To summarise, could you please give me a detailed reply on what exactly is not allowed?

Many thanks.

Re: Question for Admin about site content

Signomen!
    Maybe it is better if you Submit a Support Ticket, and attach a file with the content of what you intend for review and authorization......that way you have a personal and Official opinion, confidential, of course!
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

I can't send anything because I haven't written it yet, but basically, it is along the lines of what totse.com is about. Everything looks a bit dodgy, but it is definately not illegal as it is only information (which is already publicly known). Also, my site will have a disclaimer on every page, ensuring that if anyone dumb enough to interpret the information on my website as some kind of 'advice', both I and the website host (Vodahost hopefully) will not be held responsible. Put simply, everything will be done properly to ensure both I and Vodahost are not in any way responsible for the users' interpretations of the site content (I know what I mean anyway!).

Basically, it is only public information and nothing is illegal (using the earlier example, totse.com has been around for years with many thousands of users with no problem at all!).

Please can the Admin reply when he reads this and confirm everything is AOK (after all the work I have put into it so far I really hope it is!)

Many thanks.

Comment

totse.com is ok

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Many thanks Admin. I got a little worried that after all this time I would not be allowed to publish my website! Anyway, thanks again and I hope to have my site up and running in a few more months!

Thanks once again to everyone at VodaHost!

Comment

no worries.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
            X