The people who invented Google...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The people who invented Google...

The guys who invented Google, and ebay.... Why wasn't that me? Who makes that awful decision to give brains like that to people like them and not to me? Why didn't I invent windows? I deserve it more than they do as I would know how to spend all that money much better than they would!

Ok... you could argue "does money really make you happy"? But you would lose the argument because YES... It would!!!!

If anyone has any ideas on making something as big as ebay, Google or the likes.... Please let me in on it. Willing to pay up to £15 for the info ; - )
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Re: The people who invented Google...

I have a website idea that would definately be as big as ebay (but of course I'm not going to tell you what it is because I'm still planning it !

When you are on the internet, mainly on the most popular sites like google or ebay, you often come across a thought like "I wonder if they have this" or "wouldn't so and so be a good idea" but you often just dismiss it and forget all about it. It happens to everyone. From now on, keep a notebook or something with you whereever you go (but mainly when you're on the internet) and write down every idea you get. When you look back on your notes I can gurantee you will be surprised what you have written!

Comment

Re: The people who invented Google...

The best money-makers I have seen come out of the woodwork always are an exploitation of something already established, usually a simplification or abstract "tweak" that accomplishes a task or a result via an unorthodox manner. And, invariably, it involves a lot of relentless focused work to come to fruition.....MUCH like taking our visions of internet success and personally making it happen by learning/using/becoming proficient with BV and the utilities.......

Frankly, it is along the same lines as what I am trying to do with my idea for a Forum on the back-end of my corporate website. I am trying to be the epitome of efficiency and super-simplified at the same time....let's see how THAT works....yeah, right! LOL

It's funny to think about it: we will never really know for sure how many people have been influenced and ideas were born from the inspiration and "can-do" attitudes fostered in this very Forum..(even "visitors").....for THAT I am thankful: VodaHost is not only a Preferred Provider (and rightly so), they are the singular vanguards of the creative spirit and innovation potential for every person on the Earth via the internet !!!!
      GoDaddy, 1+1, ValueWeb, DomainAvenue, TuCows (and all the others) are pathetic con artists! Shame on them!
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
      X