Hey Circus Pet??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Circus Pet??

Ok, you have me "bugged"...what is a warning tag and what was I doing in the other thread that was a no-no? Posting something off the subject? I better read up on those rules....I get carried away sometimes with my silliness!
    Thanks!...btw, where are the "rules"?
    still working on website!

Re: Hey Circus Pet??

I think you need to be on someones pupu list befor they will report you to the forum administrator, I'd guess you haven't made that distinction yet.
    When posting to a thread were not suposed to get off topic. Sorry I was gone so long, but I had to get a new office address and change all my forms and contacts to the new address.

After teasing you about the cheerleader Image, I thought I might give you a scary mental image. One Halloween (about thirty years ago ) I decided to take my kids out trick-or-treating. I bought them some comercial costumes and to save money put on my wifes clothes and makeup. The scary part was that evertone thought I was their mother wearing a false moustache and kept trying to pull it off.

Comment

Originally posted by circuspet.com
      The scary part was that evertone thought I was their mother wearing a false moustache and kept trying to pull it off.
      That bad was it?
      Bet you they had fun doing it!

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
      Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
      www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

Astraltraveller:

I was just glad Crocodile Dundee didn't live in the neighborhood.

Comment

Now THAT is a scarey picture indeed!! All you needed to complete your look were some pompoms!!! LOL
          still working on website!

Comment

Islandcrazy:

Not sure about the pompoms, but there was enough toilet paper in the bra to supply the diareia ward.

Comment

LOL.
              Totally freaking nuts! Can you believe we had to wait until the 2000's to have as much fun as we did in High School?? (And we try to convince ourselves that our "online preoccupations" really ARE motivated by serious intentions like business and 'catching up' with the rest of the world!)
              RULES? They are spelled out at the top of every Forum, but our generation already knows it's all about simple courtesy, propriety, and respect....as we reach to turn up the Zeppelin, Foghat, Montrose, Rush, Aerosmith, Rundgren, Traffic, Humble Pie, Uriah Heep, etc. ....before we settle back into reality driving our 300m listening to jazz or some other "non-invasive" garbage on our way home to catch the evening news....
              LOLOLOL
              . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
              * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Vasili:

Sorry General, the mental image of you singing Your my candy baby isn't much prettier than me doing macho drag. I hope Island has his dipper on.

Comment

Uff!
                  (most of the time I wasn't interested in singing along as much as trying to keep my eyes open)
                  That's probably why I lost my mane instead of my mind....but now that too, seems to be slipping away, away...away...
                  . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                  * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

.... The scary part was that evertone thought I was their mother wearing a false moustache and kept trying to pull it off.
                    I read this 20 minutes ago and only just now that I could write this post.... WHEN I STOPPED LAUGHING..

Comment

I think you need to be on someones pupu list befor they will report you to the forum administrator, I'd guess you haven't made that distinction yet.
                      When posting to a thread were not suposed to get off topic. Sorry I was gone so long, but I had to get a new office address and change all my forms and contacts to the new address.

After teasing you about the cheerleader Image, I thought I might give you a scary mental image. One Halloween (about thirty years ago ) I decided to take my kids out trick-or-treating. I bought them some comercial costumes and to save money put on my wifes clothes and makeup. The scary part was that evertone thought I was their mother wearing a false moustache and kept trying to pull it off.
                      Lol..now thats funny! lol
                      Click the link below for page guidelines (no more sideways scroll)

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/sho...eferrerid=5490

How to Center your page
                      http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...tml#post124746

Comment

Working...
                      X