publishing to site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• publishing to site

I get a free site with my provider and have used bluevoda to create the page but how do i publish it to the site?

Re: publishing to site

You have to get a Blue Voda account and publish it there
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

so all the time I have spent using this program was for nothing then? it would be nice if they would tell you that our program only works for our sites when you down load it.

Comment

You have to understand my friend, NOTHING in life is FREE! When anyone offers you a FREE web building program it's always advisable to think to yourself "hmmm... Free"?

trust me though, you will NOT find a better hosting program than BV. I have over ten sites with them and so do many others here. They will all vouch for BV
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

I agree the program was great of course all the time wasted to create a site isnt all that great, I will however report this oversite about not being able to post to my provider since they suggest bluevoda as the program to build your site I will definetly let them know they should stop advertising a program that doesnt work for anyone but them.

Comment

You are absolutely wrong. In the download page of BV it is CLEARLY stated that you need a VH acount to have your site published with BlueVoda
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Naval, I am sorry to put this in here but can I just ask, did I say something wrong in that other thread? My comments were removed but I don't understand why? I really don't want to offend anyone or do anything I shouldn't.?

Comment

Sorry, which thread? i didn't see so i don't know what you are talking about.
                Navaldesign
                Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

the one where the guy asked if he could publish his firends site using BV, I think u closed it but I definitely published a comment in there b4 u did but now its gone?

Comment

I remember now. But i don't have an answer for you . I didn't delete it.
                    Navaldesign

Comment

Is there anyway of finding out who did and having a private chat with them. I like to think I endorse BV to everyone in here. I love this place, the software everything and I never intentionally say wrong things, maybe I do by human error but I am quite offended that all I try to do is help people out but then get some of my comments deleted, I only want to find out what I am doing wrong?
                      Thank you

Comment

Sorry, no way to find out. Deleted posts are invisible for moderators too.
                        Navaldesign

Comment

ok, guess trying to help out is a dangerous thing around here! I think I will keep myself to myself from now on, might be best. Thanks anyway, at least I made it to captain ; - )

Comment

Hey Marincky, we have ALL had comments or posts deleted in the past and it does not mean JOT.......dont take it to heart, you have offered lots of good advice in the past so dont retire now.....................
                            Have fun
                            Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
                            Newbies / Beginners Forum
                            FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
                            My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
                            Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Hey Marincky....you are not allowed to retire for more than a few days. You are very much needed here! You very often ask the same things I am wondering and in a way that I can understand! Besides, website building is not surgery! LOL no one will die if we give the "wrong answer"...gosh, if that were true, I'd have killed a ton of people by now! LOL LOL
                              still working on website!

Comment

Working...
                              X