This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got a problem

Forgive me if I put this post in the wrong area.

I have downloaded the website builder software and I have been working with it for several days but just now I tried to get a blank page and use one of the shapes( a square) and a window pops up and says there is a problem and bluevoda has to shut down or something like that I can't remember it exactly. I uninstalled the software and reinstalled it but it does the same thing.

What do I do now?

Thanks for your help

Re: Got a problem

Sounds like a conflict....you can either submit a support ticket, or hang here until General VodaHost or General Naval make their rounds....
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thank you sir for your reply. I'm not a subscriber yet but hope to soon

Comment

You don't have to be an "Accountholder" to get support for using Blue Voda.
        VodaHost is completely commited to supporting every aspect of the products, technologies, and tools made available, and welcomes the opportunity to prove to you how sincerely they value everyone using Blue Voda!
        Do not hesitate to ask for a solution: Submit a Support Ticket!
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thanks for your help. It gives me a little more confidence about building my own site knowing that there is a safty net.
          I know virtually nothing about pc's or website building. The only way I learn is to click a button and see what happens lol.

Comment

Working...
          X