Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo Gallery

hi,

Is it possible to make a photo gallery? I want to have a page with thumb-nail view of the photos and when I click on a picture it should enlarge. Prev, Next options also should be there.

Thanks,
    Ram

Re: Photo Gallery

Yes, Ram....all these features and more are available FREE with every VodaHost account.

These Forums are full of threads/topics which discuss various applications and tips fellow VodaHost clients share every day....literally tens of thousands of winning solutions that help to make your VodaHost online experience robust and satisfying for years to come!
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thanks very much! Is it possible for me to try the "Photo Gallery" once before I get the voda account. Do I have a tutorial for this, where I can quickly refer to and try out once? This will make me more confident!

Thanks,
      Ram

Comment

Check out the tutorials http://www.vodahost.com/tut_bluevoda.htm
        You can't go wrong with VodaHost and BlueVoda.
        Bill
        www.blueearthtea.com
        www.ftaaconsulting.com
        www.iaval.com
        www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Thanks for replying.

I found out how to create a gallery in the Website builder. But I do not know how to get the "Prev", "Next" options while viewing the photos.

Someone please help!

Thanks,
          Ram

Comment

Ram-
            Not having used the Photo Gallery features yet myself, I would imagine that setting up the individual features of you Gallery (menu, links, etc.) should be easily found and specified within the utility itself.....poke around until you find it?
            (Let us know also, so this gets posted for others!)

Comment

Vasili,

Reg the photo gallery and its navigation, I will definitely let everyone know if I find anything interesting.

By the way, I'm just starting, so I will be coming back with more questions on different topics

Thanks,
              Ram

Comment

Try to "Search" the Forums for specific solutions before posting questions (they have all been answered before, and can be easliy found - that's why we have different Forums for different aspects of Wesbite development and VodaHost technologies).

Don't be afraid to 'drill in' beyond the first page of each Forum either....we have all been where you are now, and every question has been answered!

Comment

Working...
                X