Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My pics(images) no longer appear to work on.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My pics(images) no longer appear to work on.

Before I had Windows 98SE and everything worked great. I just installed Windows XP Pro and now when I open one of my pages to edit. It says could not find image. Eek, All my images are blank now. Please help me.

Your My Documents folder probably has a different name than the one on Win98SE?
    Make sure the path is exactly the same, as the path where you copied your files from or read this:
    http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/showthread.php?t=637
    Forum Moderator
    BlueVoda Spe******t

Comment

Thank you for your quick response. I shall do it right now and see.

Comment

I am sorry, I don't understand at all. They are different that much I can see. How do I fix it??? The part about shift and hit extra tools doesn't work. And I really don't understand the other. Please help. Thank you

Comment

Unfortunately the only other option is to re-add all your images for the images folder where you saved them.
          But please try my other solutions first it can save you a lot of work.
          Forum Moderator
          BlueVoda Spe******t

Comment

My pics(images) no longer appear to work on.

Well, I think the worst has happened. I got the blue screen. Nobody told me my computer which is 5 years old is not capable of handling WindowsXP Pro. I re-installed Windows 98SE. My problem is this, I can rename the files except index.html and I can't save it. It wont let me. Please help.

Comment

Did you download BlueVoda version 7.0?
              Forum Moderator
              BlueVoda Spe******t

Comment

The index.html problem

Yes I did. First I re installed 6.63 version that didn't work. Then I downloaded today new new 7.0 version. Which by the way is awesome. I can't wait to get started trying all the new features.

I also tried the new version and first deleted the old one, and, rebooted.
                But I still can't save the index file.

Any help for this computer illiterate person would be gratefully appreciated.

Sorry for being a pain, but, I am lost.

Comment

The index.html problem

Pablo, I just found, I can publish index.html. The problem I have is it doesn't want to save it. Everytime i do want to change it. It goes back to the original before windows xp pro. So, I have to remmy all the changes in between. I hope there is something I can do???

Comment

Weird. I hope you figure it out.
                    ::Steven.H::

Comment

If you index file doesn't want tot save there must be something wrong with it.
                      What error message does it display?
                      Forum Moderator
                      BlueVoda Spe******t

Comment

Let me say first, it was a comp problem

My street lost electricity twice in one night. I lost a great deal of programs. I just got finished installing them. Whoohooo Index uploads again. I have no idea what it was. But, as people say, if it works don't fix it. lol Thank You for responding. I do have a tiny problem left. When I upload a page, lets say my memorial page, it also uploads my space 1 page and then hops to my programs page and installs all of them. It does the same for all of them. I hope you say i need to clean something and explain how to do it. Please help. Thank you ahead of time.

Comment

Working...
                        X