Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photoshop Equivalent

Hi,

Is there any software that comes with VodaHost having similar features as Photoshop? (Not photo editor). I remember I saw something in one of the forums.

Thanks,
    Ram

Re: Photoshop Equivalent

All of the features included with each account are available for review by using this link.

But you know this already, don't you Ram? What specifically are you trying to accomplish?

(You can always perform a "search" in any or all of the forums with the key words for effect, task, or element you are seeking)
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Hi Vasili,

Thanks for your tip. I've started to search in the other forums. Am trying to host a website (my first website) on a musician which will involve his pictures, music clips, writings on him etc.

Thanks,
      Ram

Comment

I can save you some time, and maybe inspire you too! Take a look at what another talented VodaHost client has done with his website ....... you'll find literally thousands of more inspiring examples of what you can accomplish in our Website Review Forum!

Good Luck.....and Welcome to VodaHost!
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Paint.Net, go to this post http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/rev...ighlight=paint
          Bill
          www.blueearthtea.com
          www.ftaaconsulting.com
          www.iaval.com
          www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Thanks very much !!! Am truly amazed by VodaHost's features and the help offerred in the forums.

This drives me to join the family soon. It is going to happen very soon!!!

Comment

Working...
            X