Lie Detector

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lie Detector

How to tell if somebody is not telling the truth using just their eye movements. If a person looks...

Up and to the Left
    Indicates: Visually Constructed Images (Vc)
    If you asked someone to "Imagine a purple buffalo", this would be the direction their eyes moved in while thinking about the question as they "Visually Constructed" a purple buffalo in their mind.

Up and to the Right
    Indicates: Visually Remembered Images (Vr)
    If you asked someone to "What color was the first house you lived in?", this would be the direction their eyes moved in while thinking about the question as they "Visually Remembered" the color of their childhood home.

To the Left
    Indicates: Auditory Constructed (Ac)
    If you asked someone to "Try and create the highest the sound of the pitch possible in your head", this would be the direction their eyes moved in while thinking about the question as they "Auditorily Constructed" this this sound that they have never heard of.

To the Right
    Indicates: Auditory Remembered (Ar)
    If you asked someone to "Remember what their mother's voice sounds like ", this would be the direction their eyes moved in while thinking about the question as they "Auditorily Remembered " this sound.

Down and to the Left
    Indicates: Feeling / Kinesthetic (F)
    If you asked someone to "Can you remember the smell of a campfire? ", this would be the direction their eyes moved in while thinking about the question as they used recalled a smell, feeling, or taste.

Down and To the Right
    Indicates: Internal Dialog (Ai)
    This is the direction of someone eyes as they "talk to themselves".

How this information is used to detect lies:
    Example: Let's say your child ask's you for a cookie, and you ask them "well, what did your mother say?" As they reply "Mom said... yes." they look to the left. This would indicate a made up answer as their eyes are showing a "constructed image or sound. Looking to the right would indicated a "remembered" voice or image, and thus would be telling the truth.

FPRULES

Re: Lie Detector

yes, I knew that...its it cool!..and it really does work!..
    Although one will have to know to add in 'white' lies...
    like does this dress make me look nice....
    truth - yes, but its not your color
    knowing if answered honestly would hurt the others feelings, you will look to the imaginitive side of your mind for a proper answer...

Comment

HAHA Kassi yes correct. I honestly don't think there is a way around white lies especially of that nature... It's one of tose question I strive to stay away from as there is no way to win...

"Does this dress suit me?"

Answer yes and it can usually be a case of "stop being an idiot I don't like it at all"

Answer no and it usually be a case of "what do you mean? I look ugly"?"

hahaha.I am seeing the funny side of it honestly I am but there must be a lot of questions that wives ask their poor unsuspecting husbands who the have to be careful not to fall into a trap either way.

HEHEHEhehehehehehe

FPRULES

Comment

I personally would start out by saying...I know Ive gained 10 pounds..with that aside do you think this dress looks any better than the other rags I have?....honest opinion...
        lol

Comment

This is making me smile so hard.... I agree that encouraging comments do help a man in this situation but in my experience it can stil lead to danger? heres a good one...

"Does my bum look big in this? Go on be honest, it's ok!"

"Erm, well... Yeah a bit maybe" ... Results in "OMG You think Im fat" hahahaha

"No not at all dear, you loook lovely ... results in "You are not a good liar tell me the truth"

ROFL <is definitely laughing hard>

FPRULES

Comment

lol..you must have rolled your eyes to the left!....hehehee...

see the way to answer that kind of question is with "darlin' I love you in that other dress, put that one on for me.."...

Comment

Of course of course of course yeeesssss why have i never thought of that.... It is so simple isnt it LOL. I guess us men just tend to get confused and tricked very easily :)

FPRULES

Comment

Always divert a trick question....with a different subject...
                BTW - I love psychology!...lol

Comment

I enjoy psychology too althoghh I would admit to being one of those people that recognises a lot about it without actually being educated in the subject (which means... I dont know much but it doesn't usually take me long to work people out lol). It just amazes me how powerful AND weak the human mind is.

FPRULES

Comment

education is in the mind of the beholder...
                    Ive taken quite a few courses, never recieved the paper to say I know what I know....but I know!...lol
                    Your avatar is coming up with the dreaded red X !
                    mouta here...gotta call mother!..lol...talk about psychological power!...argh...lol

Comment

Yeah, my avatar (on my screen) is a simple text link. I tried uploading one, I tried pointing to a different website and what ever I try to do it will not appear. It is within the sphysical size and file size requirements and in the end I gave up LOL

FPRULES

Comment

I would say ....does my bum look big in this? ...if the answer is yes your sleeping in the spare room lol
                        Click the link below for page guidelines (no more sideways scroll)

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/sho...eferrerid=5490

How to Center your page
                        http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...tml#post124746

Comment

Originally posted by Lincslady
                          I would say ....does my bum look big in this? ...if the answer is yes your sleeping in the spare room lol
                          lol..wow..that would be a bold man to answer yes!...hehe..can you imagine!

Comment

Doesnt bare thinking about Kate lol
                            Click the link below for page guidelines (no more sideways scroll)

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/sho...eferrerid=5490

How to Center your page
                            http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...tml#post124746

Comment

nope, too much.....hehehe!..

Comment

Working...
                              X