IS this Possible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IS this Possible?

Just wondering but say I had a domain name registered under.com, I want to try VodaHost. Can I register a say .net of the same name and forward from the .com to the .net while im trying Vodahost is that possible?

Re: IS this Possible?

What am I thinking of course ya can but does anyone possible have a script to do it? I was going to try Microsoft Office Live but im very dissapointed at this point. I only registered my domain recently so transfer is out of the question. But after checking through Voda Host Im copletely amazed and dissapointed I wasnt directed here first. And do you think it would be unprofessional starting a new service and redirecting fromm a .com to a .net. I know alot to ask please help.

Comment

Yes, this is completely possible, and quite easy for you to manage.

Go ahead and set up your account (you even can get your .net domain Free!), and you can then set a "fowarder" for the email and a "referrer" for the URL....if you prefer not to have a "Portal" or a type of actual webpage for transfer.

>> Better yet: Leave your .com there for a bit, sign up here with VodaHost (getting the .net domain free at the same time), host your website at VodaHost by "pointing" the .com via DNS here....you can use the NET domain for something of a "support", or "back-end" for the COM website....
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Very cool, thanks for the rather quick reply. :)

Comment

"There's Magic in VodaLand!"
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
          X