Movie Mistakes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Movie Mistakes

This was fun and I spent far too long on this website. If you a a movie-freeeek like me then you will like this excellent database of movie mistakes that made it past the editing process and onto the screen

such as...

Lord of the rings (Fellowship)
    When the Nazgul confront Arwen across the river, they draw their swords in their left hands. In the next shot this changes to their right.

Gladiator
    Commodus and Maximus are on their way up from underneath the Colosseum, the ground is covered with red rose petals. Once the guards have formed a square for the fight (toward the end of the fight), there are no roses within the square.

Titanic
    When Jack and Rose are going down with the ship, there is a man holding onto the flagpole. The man's life jacket disappears and reappears.

http://www.moviemistakes.com/

FPRULES

Re: Movie Mistakes

http://www.imdb.com/
    This is the one I go to!...

Comment

Re: Movie Mistakes

IMDb is a great resource for movie info, The link I posted is strictly for continuity errors and mistakes... Here are a few more....

The Matrix
      In the scene where Agent Smith is interrogating Neo, after Smith has sealed Neo's mouth shut and he is backed into the corner, when the camera cuts back to Smith you can clearly see a reflection in his glasses of Neo still sitting down in the chair.

Trainspotting
      When the boys are in the hotel room setting up the heroin deal, there is a sink but no mirror above it. Then when Renton steals the money from them, he goes to the same sink and switches a light on above the mirror - neither of which was there before.

Shawshank Redemption
      Andy is discovered missing. While the warden is walking to Andy's cell, he tells the guard to question "him", meaning the Morgan Freeman's character. He points to Freeman with his left hand but when the scene changes its point of view he is pointing with his right hand.

FPRULES

Comment

Working...
      X