Music Production

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music Production

Software that I like... Reason v3.0. Have you ever seen anything that looks as complicated as this? I have spent 3 years learning it and can tel you what the knobs and dials mean if you really want to know LOL

FPRULES

Re: Music Production

Holly ****

It looks a great tool, can you tell waht it does exactly?

By the way, for how long you didn't sleep Rob, I guess we have the same interests, don't think of something else, it's just frienship, I'm married and having a baby in september :)))))))
    The Producer

Comment

I work with adobe audition, mix vibes pro and magix, I know I'm old school, but I'm still in the late twenties
      The Producer

Comment

Originally posted by Nite Producer
        Holly ****
        don't think of something else, it's just frienship, I'm married and having a baby in september :)))))))
        HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I am laughing my ass off... Erm... Can I ask why you thought I was gay?

Yep I can tell you what all of the stuff in that screenshot does. It is basically for music creation, drums, synthesizers, live instruments, anything. It has every single application that you could get in a real recording studio.

FPRULES

Comment

Ohhhhhhhh, god, I will get it today, now I mean, I didn't thing you are gay, I'm just kidding man, after what I said about something in comment etc.

Anyway what is call again reason, that's it?
          The Producer

Comment

HAHAH its all cool, just messing with you NP :)

Yeah, its called Reason and the latest version is V3.0 ... its mega bucks though... £300

do a search for propellerhead.se and you can get it straight from their website.

FPRULES

Comment

Man, come on, you are asking me, I mean ME to buy it? no way.

I mentioned in few threads that I can get any software I want, if anybody wants something just contact in my personal e-mail.

Do you really buy it?

come on, the only things I buy is windows, and the drivers of my computer
              The Producer

Comment

Yeah... and its pirates like you that make it more expensive for me to get the original ;)

Also... Get a pirate copy and you will not be able to get any additional sounds or samples. You will onlybe able to use the ones that come with it

;)

FPRULES

Comment

I don't get pirates, I'm not a pirate, I just hav good connections with big companies, come on man, I resigned from the company for who I used to work to do my net business, I started to build in Flash and even got Cds tutorials and books for flash but Voda saved my life from waisting more time.

NB: I'm not a pirate, I just have good contacts
                  The Producer

Comment

Thats coool, forgive me for the assumption. It was a natural one when you said you don't pay for the software.

FPRULES

Comment

It's normal, I knew you gonna think that, no problemo fella, it's just a tought.

But I contacted one of my guys, he will go to look if he got it first, so let's just don't get exited now, even if I know I'll got it anyway. hehehehehe
                      The Producer

Comment

HAHA Be warned though NP.. It is very complicated to start with, very confusing. I am using it mainly for techno and drum n bass but you can do anything on it. Has all the right facilities for plugging in instruments via midi too and unlike a real studio... Endless channels (as long as you have the processing power in your PC) and that means an endless amount of different sounds in your production. Bonus! lol

FPRULES

Comment

Well, that's reaaly great, thank you for the tip, I was looking for something like that for a little while, but, a question, if you have a song, a normal song "original" can you devide the voice singing from the music? like you create an instrumental for a song.
                          The Producer

Comment

No it wont divide up the individual tracks with a song that is already constructed.. For example off a CD... But you can create seperate parts of song and then paste them all together to make a final product and it does have vocoders etc for vocal production.

FPRULES

Comment

ahhhhhhh, see?

I know about the process you said, it's like magix music maker, well, I can tell you that maybe it's not worth it, if it's doing the same thing as the others, it's just too complicated (its platform), so I suggest Adobe Audition or cool edit pro (because cooledit was an independent company before, now Adobe bought them out) and ad a magix music maker and you get evrything so complicated to produce and soooooooo simple to use, and you get the quality of a studio, even if you get more equipments you can connect it to your computer with a nice sound blaster live, and you can open your own studio so simply uses.

I have a software which seperates lines from original sounds already recorded from CD or others.
                              The Producer

Comment

Working...
                              X