US Government Web Visitors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Government Web Visitors

I was just checking the web stats for my cat website and have noticed that since the beginning of July I have had 74 visits from USA Government IP Addresses.

Should I be nervous given the slating that Bush gets from me occasionally (on other forums)? hahaaaaaaaa

Maybe they think I am a Hezbollah terrorist? HAHAAAAAAAAAAA

Do you think the Secret Service are going to come banging my door down or even worse... Are the CIA looking at my house from space. ROFL LOL LOL LOL

Let em take me, bring on the Bush, I will dazzle them with words that they can't even spell Just like George Galloway did in the Senate hehehehehe

FPRULES

Re: US Government Web Visitors

Originally posted by FPRob
    I was just checking the web stats for my cat website and have noticed that since the beginning of July I have had 74 visits from USA Government IP Addresses.

Should I be nervous given the slating that Bush gets from me occasionally (on other forums)? hahaaaaaaaa

Maybe they think I am a Hezbollah terrorist? HAHAAAAAAAAAAA

Do you think the Secret Service are going to come banging my door down or even worse... Are the CIA looking at my house from space. ROFL LOL LOL LOL

Let em take me, bring on the Bush, I will dazzle them with words that they can't even spell Just like George Galloway did in the Senate hehehehehe
    Well Rob.. I don't think those 74 hits were from the CIA... But after this thread, the next 74 will be from the CIA..lol

Comment

Originally posted by ez-ez
      Well Rob.. I don't think those 74 hits were from the CIA... But after this thread, the next 74 will be from the CIA..lol
      Oooooo...somebody in trouble now....lol....gotta watch 'big brother' he's certainly watching you....lol
      Beezz
      sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by beegud2
        Oooooo...somebody in trouble now....lol....gotta watch 'big brother' he's certainly watching you....lol
        Big brother don't scare me and shouldn't scare you.. Just like Rob.. I think the entire Governement System sucks and they are all dogs... and I make no apology for it.. Incidently, it was Census night in Australia last night.. you have to complete a big form giving almost every little details about yourself.. It's compulsory and subject to a fine if you don't complete it... I left all my personal details blank, attached a small note with it saying: Find out my name and send me your stupid fine..

They don't call me a Cave-man for nothing..lol

Comment

Or...its goverment employees surfing the internet while they should be working. Your tax dollars working hard.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

How do you know it's a gov IP anyway? are they so dump to let the master to be aware who's coming by? come on guys, relax, your or let say our infos and web connecting are already there, after all, if you don't do anything wrong, why you are getting scared, just say Voda Host told me to do so, JUST KIDDIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG, :)))))))

Look, if they want to watch you, they won't lose a time, because they already do, believe me, just relax, all that checking is all about political things looking if someone is involved.

So relax and enjoy Voda.
            The Producer

Comment

LOL VH... No... your tax dollars working hard. Yeeeah I know.. Just government employees who like cats using up their lunch hour but I also like the other idea idea too hahahaha

EZ... Excellent HAHAHA yes, maybe I should have kept my mouth shut LOL

NP... AWStats tells the differenece between regular and government IP's

FPRULES

Comment

Working...
              X