PHP Nuke Template

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PHP Nuke Template

This week a purchased a php template. I have been working on it for the past few days and have got absolutely NOWHERE! I unzipped the file and now I need to know where to go from here. The template needs to be customized and I can't even figure out how to view the template I bought. I need some help. I need step by step instructions. Thanks

Re: PHP Nuke Template

I am kinda new at this too, but I wanted to give you some answers that I hope will help. You probably need to upload the unzipped files to a folder called "template/(whatever the theme name is)" Then set the theme in phpbb/admin I can't think of the option to get to the right screen, but I am pretty sure it is called Admin and about 1/2 way down the menu. I hope this helps

Comment

Hi Reedcpa, firstly what script is it for phpnuke, moodle etc. and does you template contain a .PSD folder or image file ? I am guessing you have unzipped it. If it has a source folder it maybe named as template or just a number eg.2302 open it and load all files in it into the theme folder of your already installed program. You do this using a FTP program, theres heaps of good free available.
      Now back to modifications, After reseting the program to your now uploaded template check what config options you have in admin, you'll find a lot of options in there if it is nuke your useing. If you need to alter the PSD file you will need photoshop. some good tutorials are available at
      www.boxedart.com.

Let me know how you go

Cheers macad613
      David McCartney
      Marketing and Sales Manager
      dave@tec-edge.com
      Tec-edge Computers and Electronics

Its all You'll Need !!!
      www.tec-edge.com

Comment

Hi Macad613,

Did you build the www.boxedart.com site using blue voda. It is excellent !!

Rob

www.saulfarm.com
        www.saulfarm.com
        www.pumfrett.com
        www.dampguard.com
        www.zakoapartments.com

Comment

Wow! Boxedart.com is very nice designed site!

Comment

Working...
          X