Quick Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Question

I noticed when ya go to sign up there are 2 options but I essentially want to do both options. I have a registered domain name and would like to register another but use Voda host as my hosting service. If I register a ne domain can I still get the full instructions on how to reroute the dns so I can use the full potential of Voda host. on my .com thats allready registered and its .net equivalent I would like to register. Im curretnly haev Microsoft Ofice Live while it is good doent quite meet my expectations as of yet. Your service is just what I need to start and then some it seems. Please help

Re: Quick Question

Of course you can take advantage of a new domain and still "serve" your pre-exisiting domain in the same account!

Simply request your new domain name during sign-up, and after you receive your Confirmation email, you can then access your new VodaHost Control Panel to establish your previous domain as a "sub-domain"....and make the DNS changes there to point to your new VH hosted website.
    (All of this is explained in detail in our wonderful series of video tutorials, which makes it easy to personally manage every aspect of your VodaHost account and use of the rich features, tools, and technologies included FREE)

Almost too easy, isn't it?
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X