Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form Help

Hellooo its meeeee

k my problem is this.. My forms work somewhat ok Im not sure about how they work for other people yet. they are set up exactly how the tutorial says to but when I go to test them they open up new windows and those windows either give me an error like my computer is blocking it, or it opens up an email page to send an email.. I saw another post before and the person was sayin only people who use internet explorer can use the bluevoda forms properly is that what that is? or do they work for other people and its just me?

confuzzeled little girl some one help!!! Im looking at html form generators right now hurry before its too late and i use one, there probably ugly!!

Jewelz
    Glitzz Original Hand-made Beaded Jewelry, Accessories, and Gifts By Julie Knight of Toronto, Canada. OH YEAH BABY CANADA!!!

Re: Form Help

Please post a new thread in the forms section. In that thread post your url of the page that has the form on it so we can take a look.

Andy
    PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Re: Form Help

Originally posted by Andy128
      Please post a new thread in the forms section. In that thread post your url of the page that has the form on it so we can take a look.

Andy
      didnt know there was one.. THANKX love. Maybe I should look more before I open my big ol' mouth!

Jewelz
      Glitzz Original Hand-made Beaded Jewelry, Accessories, and Gifts By Julie Knight of Toronto, Canada. OH YEAH BABY CANADA!!!

Comment

Working...
      X