Encrypting Pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Encrypting Pages

Could anyone give me advice on encrypting your pages? Is it just limited to shopping carts or can it be installed to all pages?
    Belinda B.
    BB Destination Express

Re: Encrypting Pages

Do you mean having access via password Belinda? Or do you mean pages that are available to everybody but they contain a valid secure certificate?

Not sure how it's done in BlueVoda but you can usually do a search on the net for website certification and security.

You might find it quite an expensive thing to set up if it isn't a part of the Voda package. Sorry I couldn't help more

FPRULES

Comment

Thanks for your reply FPRob. Yes, I was thinking more of site security or certificate. I was hoping it was part of the hosting plan but having trouble finding it. If someone knows please give me a shout.
      Belinda B.
      BB Destination Express

Comment

I don't use the BlueVoda software to create my sites so I can't help you any further mate but hopefully somebody in the know will be in this thread before much longer :)

Certificates are worthwhile for letting your visitors know that you and your service/site are genuine but they are not always required by visitors or indeed needed.

Was there a particular reason for wanting certification? I don't mean to be nosey.. It might help VodaHost, NavalDesign or Vasili determine your requirements

FPRULES

Comment

What you want is an ssl cert. Yes- you can purchase it from VH. Open a support ticket to do so. I believe that it is $69/year, but don't quote me on it.

Andy
          PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Working...
          X