Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Javascript

Hi,
    I want to insert a javascript but it seems to be too long. I tried to insert it as an embedded script in a html-file but I got the same problem. What can I do?

Are you sure you putting the script in the right place?

when you say 2 long, what error are you getting
    www.bluevodaexchangelink.com
    BluevodaExchangeLink Help Center
    Bluevodaexchangelink Forum

The only place for bluevoda site to be linked with!

Comment

Hi Maddog
      I tried to put it in a html box (as embedded) and also in the java-box (only script). I have this code on my homesite made with Acehtml and it does work without problem;
      Her can you see the code http://www.geocities.com/achille_spacciante/index.htm

Spac

Comment

ok see your problem I think, you need to break the code up a bit to work in Bv, place the "head" part in the head section of Bv, using page HTML( right click on your page)
        , then the same for the "body" part.

That should do it, you might have to break the code up more, play around until you get its to work( have your tried importing the html using the new BV7?)

Comment

ok, have most of it to work, import the url, then relay your page, then add the code to get the rest of it work correctly.

there is another way as you have the code etc, if you html editor etc, load the page up using FPT

Comment

Working...
          X