I can not open my web pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can not open my web pages

Suddenly i can not open any of my bluevoda pages not even none of my images they are all gone, at first sight everything seems to be Ok, the web pages are in the same folder as always, but none can be open in bluevoda, what can be happening.

I have not change any settings into bluevoda

some suggestions to solve this would be nice

Thanks in advance

Re: I can not open my web pages

Do you open BV first and then open existing folder?
    Bruce Hewitt
    YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...
    IT MIGHT AS WELL BE TODAY!

http://www.panzoomproperties.com
    http://www.thebabydolls.biz
    bruce@webbrok.com

Comment

What excactly message do you get when trying to open one of your pages?

Usually these problems have to do with registry problems. You can try to make a system restore to let's say three days or a week ago. This should fix your problem.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi: i have tried already a system restore but it did not work, when i try to open images in BV the message i get is image not found, when trying to open a webpage i get the message the page could not be opened, looking at the map where all web pages are, seems everything in order, the BV pages are there, when trying to open the images with any other program the messages is that the access is denied.

I can not open any of my images or pictures with any program, when looking at the files, all pictures are now replaced for an JPG image

I sent my computer for repair some days ago it seems they have changed some settings, and the second thing is i had two virus in my computer and i just deleted the infected files.

I guess it is a setting problem, at least i hope so

thanks in advance for any further hints

Comment

Ok, try this: (one step a time)

Go in Computer resources, select the BV folder, then select a bv page. Right click it, select "Properties". When the properties popup opens, select "open with", "Change", and select BlueVoda. If BlueVoda is not in the list, click on "Browse" and look for it in c/Programs/Bluevoda website builder

This should tell your computer that all file with the .bvp extension need to be opened with BV. Try it and post here the results.
          Navaldesign
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I have just tried what you said but it does not work, one thing i have to mention is that when making an scan and i did it again right now, the folder my documents can not be open and of course not scanned.

Comment

Sorry but i don't know what else to suggest. Try contacting the people that repaired your computer.
              Navaldesign

Comment

Yes i will do that, thanks

Comment

what about your enable and disable properties; are those where needed ,and, check to see if the repair people installed unnecessary software? Good luck

Comment

Working...
                  X