The Moon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Moon

This came to mind while I was reading CodeBG's thread about the mportance of water.... Yup, highly related to our lonely satellite.

As we know... The moon has the power to shift our oceans from side to side. That it turn keeps our eco-system running smoothly.

There's a lot of water in our oceans, billions of liquid tonnes, even more than that? I really don't know how much but its a freakin' lot that's for sure.

Here's the thing though.... The human body is at least 85% water. If the moon is powerful enough to shift our oceans does it also have an effect on our way of thinking, mental stability, mood swings, dreams, nightmares, general day to day life and anything else that directly relates to the way humans are/behave/act.

?????????

FPRULES

Re: The Moon

Originally posted by FPRob
    This came to mind while I was reading CodeBG's thread about the mportance of water.... Yup, highly related to our lonely satellite.

As we know... The moon has the power to shift our oceans from side to side. That it turn keeps our eco-system running smoothly.

There's a lot of water in our oceans, billions of liquid tonnes, even more than that? I really don't know how much but its a freakin' lot that's for sure.

Here's the thing though.... The human body is at least 85% water. If the moon is powerful enough to shift our oceans does it also have an effect on our way of thinking, mental stability, mood swings, dreams, nightmares, general day to day life and anything else that directly relates to the way humans are/behave/act.

?????????
    Interesting..

I guess the claim has some logic to it since the moon's effect on water is scientifically proven..

..Full moon..??!!.. Some people go crazy..??!!

Maybe this has some truth to it!

Comment

That is a real good point EZ... Back in the day when this kind of science was less understood... Werewolves (or so they were perceived) we probably just mad humans, very mad humans. Even if we forget about the water... The human brain is filled with electricity conducting liquid which could aslo be affected.

FPRULES

Comment

I think it has a great affect on our systems ( body as a whole ).
        During a full moon I cant sleep well at night, always restless for the whole week. Noooo I am not a werewolf! Since the moon confuses my sleep cycle it also upsets my alertness, my grouchiness, and my pain level.
        brenT

Comment

So there we have it.. Headlines tomorrow... "VodaTalk members solve the mysteries of human mood swings" LOL

FPRULES

Comment

Ok...so now this explains the behavior of members of the nightowl team of this forum...lol
            Beezz
            sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
            X