Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dating website

hi,
    there are two questions i need to ask...

1. reading the earlier posting i presumme i can use bv to make a dating site..but just need to confirm so as not to violate any of the terms and conditions of bv.

2. this is the first time i would be making a dating site....i have made a couple of website using bv...and the support was just amazing....would i get support in making a dating website as well... if i get struct somewhere.

many thanks
    chandni

Re: dating website

Yes you an make a dating site at VodaHost.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by chandni
      hi,
      there are two questions i need to ask...

1. reading the earlier posting i presumme i can use bv to make a dating site..but just need to confirm so as not to violate any of the terms and conditions of bv.

2. this is the first time i would be making a dating site....i have made a couple of website using bv...and the support was just amazing....would i get support in making a dating website as well... if i get struct somewhere.

many thanks
      chandni
      You can host a dating site here, but don't expect a lot of support because it's not something you can do just using BlueVoda. You're going to need a script to build something like that. Try hotscripts.com - they have tons listed and most of those have support forums.
      My NASCAR Forum

Comment

check out the below link...

PHP DATING SCRIPT. 9,000+ users. Dating website script. [DOWNLOAD online dating script]. Php dating site script.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X