X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erase html text

Hi...

This is a mystery to me...

A piece of music starts when I open my website in IE - but it does not start when I open in Firefox!
    Now, I want to delete the music and I have no trouble finding the line in the index page html... but I'm not able to highlite and delete or backspace the text. The only thing I'm allowed to do when I right click the html text is "copy"...
    So.. my question is... how do I erase the line with the musicclip from the html text... and why does the music only start when I open the website in IE?

Hope you can help

Andersen/Denmark

Re: Erase html text

You have probably put the html code in the Inside Body Tag or some other tag of your page html. So, click each tag, and see in which tag the code will appear. You will then be able to delete it.

On the other hand, if you have inserted the music as background music, then it is enough to go to Page Properties, Background, and delete the Sound field content. Save your page and re-publish
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Naval design....

That did the trick... you're the best .... thanks a lot!!!

Comment

thread closed

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X