uploading problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uploading problem

Hi guys its been awhile, I've been finishing the content of our website for the past weeks and now that I’m finish and about to upload some stuff I’m having problem, like yesterday I tried uploading a PDF and QuickTime movie via ftp upload and I left it cause I know it will be long this morning when I woke up I immediately check it and it said its done but when I check it, its nowhere to be found. so I tried uploading just the PDF just to check how it will appear and after some minutes it did and when I’m ready to upload the QuickTime when I went back to the same folder that I uploaded the file the PDF is gone! please help cause I'm really excited to publish the tons of my work over some weeks. Cheers

Re: uploading problem

I have experienced this myself where I use the FTP Manager to upload files and it says complete- yet nothing was transfered.

Basically- reboot your computer and try it again. A glitch of some sort.
    Anyway- that seemed to cure it for me.

Make sure you have the latest version of BV - that will help.

Cheers,

Andy
    PHP- is a blast!

Comment

yup i got it finally transfer the file via blue ftp, Thanks, also do you know how i can like link a movie file or pdf unto the button so when they right click it they can save my movie file?
      thanks again

Comment

I would just make a text link like this-

Right click HERE to download file

Simply put in the hyper link to the file.

Andy
        PHP- is a blast!

Comment

thanks andy , i'll be posting my website soon.

Comment

Working...
          X