delete and start over?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• delete and start over?

Hello. I need to find out how to start over. Have published four pages but made too many mistakes.Thought that i could edit afterwards. Thanks kenaicam
    nettoolsales.com

Re: delete and start over?

Just publish the corrected pages over the problematic ones,the y will be replaced.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

thanks will try that , kenaicam

Comment

Hi there; newbie too; think I published a page with the wrong name and so it looks like I have to keep using this incorrect name to even republish a better page; i.e. used index clone {I think} and saved it as "furniture", then viewed from site and didn't like at all, so re-did my furniture page but it won't publish over the other one. I have tried renaming it "index" just to see if this works, taking all product data off, but still won't solve the issue of how to wipe this out all together so my 'furniture' page is named correctly and published as such? Does this makes sense? I haven't even dared go near the control panel yet; I gather all my uploads are there? Does this mean I can go in and delete the error page from being published?
        Also, is BV going to be amenable to setting up a shop with affiliate marketing, and if so, will it be easy to install a shopping cart later?
        Still working out how to use this forum so apologize if in wrong spot.
        Janice

Comment

Slow down....
          You can re-name your pages and publish them, which will simply overwrite the previous published page.
          I would however, deliberately name and save your pages properly FIRST, double checking ther links also on the pages for porper navigation, and then re-publishing them.

Stay out of your cPanel and the FTP tool until you know what you're doing. (You don't have a need to justify either, as of yet, if you are still struggling with BV...)
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
          X