pages opening inside pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pages opening inside pages

I hope that I am not double posting, I tried posting a message yesterday but cannot find it.

Here it goes,

website is sunrisesernityrun.com
    My name is Don
    Client ID is 9321

I have published my web site, that went OK

I noticed that when I open up my front page everything looks good and my music comes on.

When I go to my menu bars to click on to another page, sometimes that page will open up inside or on top of my main page and the music keeps playing, this is good. But sometimes when I open up the same page it opens up fine but it closes the main page and the music stops playing.

How can I keep it so that all my pages open up without closing the main page?

Also how can I link over to another web site and have that site open up inside or on top of my web site without closing my site?

Thank You

Re: pages opening inside pages

May be to do with how you have linked your pages when you inserted the link to each item IE: a new page, check if you set the page to open in blank/ self/ parent /top in the target field in the insert hyperlink menu. This field makes the new page open in different ways.

Chris.

Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Hello Don

If you right click over your menu bars and then look in properties. Click to edit the individual bars and check to see if you have the "Target" set as blank.

This will open a window inside of your home page and will leave your home page as the parent.

I'm not a guru and if this is wrong one of the experts in BV will let you know.

Good Luck
      Phil Cartledge (Aussie Phil)

Discover A Simple Approach To Online Business That Locks In Your Success.

Comment

That is correct Phil. You got it.
        Same thing goes for anyother page you link to.
        Bill
        www.blueearthtea.com
        www.ftaaconsulting.com
        www.iaval.com
        www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Working...
        X