Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• centered pages

hi,

i am currently designing my site and using 800X600 page sizes. what i want to do is make it so that if someone is viewing my site with larger size my page will be centred - at the moment if i preview my page the page is to the left of the screen and there is a big gap on the right.

can i do this? how?

thanks in advance

Re: centered pages

Sure, what is your site / URL ?
    Don't worry about the length.
    Right click page properties, set page width at 800 and check Center in Browser.
    Bill
    www.blueearthtea.com
    www.ftaaconsulting.com
    www.iaval.com
    www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Thanks for your reply.
      Actually I havn't got url yet, im gonna design pages first, then get domain name.
      I started with a different site - got an account but put that on hold to do this one.

Neway, thanks again

Comment

1 more question.

If I had say, a blue border around my center 800X600 page, could i make the blue border fill the rest of the screen.

I did what you said and it is centered but there is white on either side. Could i make it blue instead of white so that it looks better with my page?

Thanks once again for all your help

Comment

Originally posted by benants
          1 more question.

If I had say, a blue border around my center 800X600 page, could i make the blue border fill the rest of the screen.

I did what you said and it is centered but there is white on either side. Could i make it blue instead of white so that it looks better with my page?

Thanks once again for all your help
          Once again, right-click on your page, set Background same color as your border (although it's better to have it say, 2 levels lighter in tint).
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
          X