help on file upload

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help on file upload

could anyone help me? i am trying to use the file upload button on the blue voda web web builder so that i can get people to upload there own images onto my site so that they can see what they look like on the plate.. rabbitno7

Re: help on file upload

Sorry....the BlueFTP tool is a BV function only, which cannot be "shared."

It publishes/transfers to specific VodaHost accounts in a protected basis, and thus is part of the basic Blue Voda codex.
    You should always post/publish pictures to your website yourself manually anyway, and the BlueFTP tool is NOT the means to do it either.
    ALWAYS use the "Publish" tool in Blue Voda to publish your BV created web pages.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

What you want to do would require some sort of gallery or message board/forum on your website. I wish I knew the names of some to recommend. Many craft websites have such galleries so that users can upload the pictures of the crafts they make for others to see. I will be needing one of those someday, too!
      still working on website!

Comment

Check out this post by NavalDesigns.
        http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/add...ght=coppermine

You might have to add a script to position users pics in a pre-selected spot (like on the plate you mentioned). Search for javascripts.
        Bill
        www.blueearthtea.com
        www.ftaaconsulting.com
        www.iaval.com
        www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Working...
        X