form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• form

Aloha, one last question for the night. My form does not show in preview. I have used the "arrange" feature under layout. It will show if I let the original form with the white background and the dots show. But that does not look good with my light blue background. Can anyone help?
    www.hawaiionyourown.com

Re: form

Use the "Automatic" background for your form, which will make it transparent, but bring it infront of your background image, otherwise it won't show
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

It doesn't work Navaldesign. I have it on automatic. I have it on forward on the page. Any other suggestions?
      www.hawaiionyourown.com

Comment

Have you published it ? if yes, post the URL here
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X