Help with web site builder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with web site builder

I am trying to build a website so that i can sell plates designed by the customer. At the moment i am having problems trying to use the bluevoda website builder. Could anyone help with the following problems,

Upload of customers images onto my web site by the customer.
    retrievel of customer images to us with order info.

Re: Help with web site builder

Think you may be far better off creating a shopping cart to do this & customers can send you the info via email or a form on your site with a browse field for the images. And then you place their info into the shopping cart. It’s not a good idea to let any one be able to upload to your site.
    The other alternative is to set the site up as an eBay format. There is loads of software out there that mimics this type of thing. Then your users can choose to sell at a fixed price or auction style of price. Just type auction software in Google to give you some idea's.

Cheers

Chris.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

However to accomplish excactly what you want, have a look at How to upload a file using a form
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

See your other post:
        http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/gen...html#post64723
        Bill
        www.blueearthtea.com
        www.ftaaconsulting.com
        www.iaval.com
        www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Working...
        X