X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• internet exception error 12002

Hi all,

oh god what's goin on has anybody seen the error i am getting before

i had a site running that was ok but the buttons did some strange type rearrange thing so i deleted and re did the buttons on the entire site just to be sure

then lets upload NOT!!!

internet exception error 12002 oh thanks for that !

tried uploading in cp and this does so but then shows the files as microsoft word documents ?????

it just wont work i have submitted a ticket the account has been reset all my details are right and i am just about to show a hp note book how stressed out i really am

please help if you can as i am now behaving like a child and seem to be scaring my wife with the hissy tantrums that are occuring

i have ran out of things to sware at and use physical force to make me feel better all besides eating my laptop oh sob sob help meeeeeeeeeeeee

Cheers

Lloyd
    Foxy & Hunter is an adult orientated website that requires viewers to be over 18 years of age and complies with U.S.C 2257 so if you look please be sure you are of legal age to do so and are not offended by adult based material

Re: internet exception error 12002

guys,

all is chilled after tooing and froing with support it has come about that the firewall has been reset and bingo so if you get this error ask for the firewall to be sorted before they reset your account and you loose the lot

Lloyd
    Foxy & Hunter is an adult orientated website that requires viewers to be over 18 years of age and complies with U.S.C 2257 so if you look please be sure you are of legal age to do so and are not offended by adult based material

Comment

Working...
    X