Email Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email Question

I've got a little picture to click on so that guests to my site can email me but how do I get this up and running? I mean, how do I attach my email address to it so that when they click it they can get to email me? And how do I make this picture a clickable object in the first place?
    I haven't signed up to Vodahost yet as I want to get my site finished first (it's my first attempt so I'm being fussy!). Do I need a host before I can do an email link?
    Thanks guys - hope you get what I'm going on about!

*PCQ*
    sigpic"Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to."

Re: Email Question

Click on the pic or image then select hyperlink from the menu.
    Change Link type to 'mailto:'
    Under that write your e-mail 'mailto:youremail@yourdomain.com'
    Bill
    www.blueearthtea.com
    www.ftaaconsulting.com
    www.iaval.com
    www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Select the image. Click on the link icon, and select Link type: mailto. In the URL field, after the mailto: add your email address. You are done
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

That's TWO fast answers
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

and minutes apart, how's that for service!
          Bill
          www.blueearthtea.com
          www.ftaaconsulting.com
          www.iaval.com
          www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Thanks guys! You need a medal for that service!!!!

*PCQ*

Comment

Hi, How could I put a system on my page that let customers create an email account by theirself?, is it possible whith VH and how could I do it on BlueVoda?. Thanks

Daian

Comment

No, Emails are created through CP, they can only fill in a form asking for an email address, then YOU set it up. However, public email service is not allowed on VodaHost servers.
                Navaldesign

Comment

Hi PinCushionQueen,
                  If you are in need of "cute" frog pix, have you tried Hallmark Greeting Cards?

For instance:

http://www.hallmark.com/webapp/wcs/s...R14SO|products

Cheers: B.

Comment

Hi Bernard,
                    Thanks so much for the link to Hallmark greeting cards - I've got loads of cute froggy pictures now!! Quite amazing where frogs turn up isn't it!!!

*PCQ*

Comment

Working...
                    X