Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do I get on search engines?

Voda Staff,
    Thank you so much for getting my website up so quickly when I requested it! I need to know how to get my domain to appear on search engines - can you help? Thanks again!

Re: how do I get on search engines?

When your website is complete, "optimized," and to your satisfaction (no additional updates or changes), VodaHost will perform a one-time submission to the search engines Free for all VodaHost accounts. Submit a Support Ticket with your Domain name, Logon info, and Account ID to initiate the process.

I would encourage you to enroll in the extremely affordable Search Engine Optimization service from VodaHits to maximize your ranking and performance on the internet.

Unlike other services, VodaHits actually asks that you participate in managing your website, which is an opportunity to learn what the processes are and how to best implement an effective SEO plan on an ongoing basis. The first year a website appears is important, and often predicates the level of success overall that may be attainable: those without a solid SEO program are usually poor performers, and pose a significant challenge to correct.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thank you, Vasili, I will look into that.

Comment

how long will mysite appear from the time vodahost submits my site to search engines

Comment

btw do you post for sites that are not english content how do i get my site to rank better can i use your services for non english content

Comment

You would be better off having 2 sites: your Primary site should be composed in English (the official language of the internet, sorry!), and a CLONED site in the secondary language of your choice.

Thus, you will always be submitting your English site, which will concurrantly elevate your "sister-site" which maintains relevance from the construct explained below.

This may actually work to your advantage in planning your site, being able to test it and optimize it purposefully, before translating it porperly.
            The use of the CLONE feature in Blue Voda makes this extremely easy, as you would only have to copy/paste the content, re-word the links (you would want them to be visible by those visitors, so they can feel in control of navigation). However, you should keep your Page Properties (Page titles, key words, etc.) in English....
            . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
            * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Abdolutely not necessary.
              If your market is strictly national, f.e. Bulgarian (just as an example) there is absolutely no need to create a site in English too. Sites are built to serve a commercial or personal purpose and if English is not of any use, just make your site in your language. Google, Yahoo and other SE take into account, in every country results, the national sites even if they are not in English
              Navaldesign
              Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
              Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
              DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
              Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

thanks navaldesign you're my angel

Comment

And, if you want to have a translation to any other language - you CAN do it from one site.

I also do not agree that you want your site to be completely finished before se's find you. It takes them time to move you up their ranking system- so I publish my home page and some other pages right away - optimized partially - so that by the time I'm ready for traffic, hopefully they'll find me.

You should also NEVER submit your site more than once - and actually, if you do the proper work, you shouldn't ever have to submit your site. The se's are looking for new sites - but they need to be able to find you - so do you have some good links to your site - or a press release to your site, etc etc ??
                  Beth
                  A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
                  SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
                  X