browser/website confusion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• browser/website confusion

Aloha, I published the website from Blue Voda but it does not come up. I wrote something in Soholaunch but DID NOT publish and it shows up in the browser. I deleted Soholaunch from my computer in hopes that BV would be shown in the browser. I realize that I don't know what I am doing. Can anyone help?
    www.hawaiionyourown.com

Re: browser/website confusion

Hello everyone, I'm lost at this point.

Comment

[quote=onesexylady00]Hello everyone, I'm lost at this point. I don't know what to say or do now.

Comment

Originally posted by scubadiver
        Aloha, I published the website from Blue Voda but it does not come up. I wrote something in Soholaunch but DID NOT publish and it shows up in the browser. I deleted Soholaunch from my computer in hopes that BV would be shown in the browser. I realize that I don't know what I am doing. Can anyone help?
        Hi, first of all, it would be nice if we had an URL to take a look at. Anyway, with BV you need to publish your pages. The first page should be saved on your computer as "index" and published. Then it will show on your browser.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I published my bv website as www.hawaiionyourown.com. What comes up is the soholaunch which was not published. I only published the bv. I am confused as to why this happeded.
          www.hawaiionyourown.com

Comment

If you have installed Soho in your site, it Automatically creates a site with some pages. Just uninstall it through Fantastico, then publish your BV site.
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I had advised you to install Soho in a separate directory after archiving your BV Files first.

If you have not done this, I imagine your BV files have been "wiped" from the server due to the fact Soholaunch automatically does this during installation, for it needs to present itself as the primary format.

If you wished to have a BV "front-end" you were advised to create a "subdirectory" to install (contain) Soho in, naming it cart for instance during the installation process, reload your BV pages, and then link to your Soho within it's own directory.

Soholaunch doers not "publish" as BV....it simply "is" there as a dynamic script. You can add pages, edit pages, and work with them in Soho, but as part of code (php), they will present differently. The "index" Soho page is the starting place, and will always present itself by default -- thus, the need to "contain it" within a directory to point to when using a BV "front-end"....
              . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
              * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
              X