Bluevoda pages in FTP, BV folder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bluevoda pages in FTP, BV folder

hi..my bluvoda pages are shown in FTP manager with a firefox icon in place of the bluevoda icon who knows please how can i change this...

When i save or try to open my pages BV save or open them standard in/from BV folder in partition C, even if i have changed the settings to save then somewhere else in other partition, can i somehow change this. for example to coy the BV folder to other partition and delete the BV folder in partition C

Re: Bluevoda pages in FTP, BV folder

You have installed firefox and it has replaced your default icons.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Bluevoda pages in FTP, BV folder

Just click Computer Resourses, get to the BV folder, select ANY .bvp file, right click and select "Open with", then select BlueVoda as the default program to open .bvp files with. This should restore the BV icon.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
      X