Creating a catalog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creating a catalog

Hi folks this question may have been asked a few times so if its redundant...well...sorry but is there a way to create a catalog page? I know yahoo has a feature where you input all the items you have in the administration section of your online manager and choose what items you want listed in your catalog and several templates show up with your catalog items and you just choose which one you want. Basically its just drag and drop.

Re: Creating a catalog

You can do this with Soholaunch Premium Website builder, Free with every VodaHost Account.

It is a simple php-"Shopping Cart" function, but is not a feature found within Blue Voda.
    You can, however, continue to use Blue Voda and 'mimic' the php/catalog function by using a Table formatting, and manually load your items and descritpions accordingly (cloning the pages when needed), but this formatting would not support a cart-search type of function.
    Each page would build page Content, but is not dynamically 'searched' as if from a database....
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

That answers my question. Thanks for the help general V. (saluting)

Comment

LOL
        < where in FL??? I used to live in Tarpon Springs, returning soon...>
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Sorry for the delayed reply. I live in Parrish just outside of Bradenton.

Comment

Working...
          X