This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Photo not displaying

Ok, I know this sounds a bit vain, but I went to the UserCP menu and put all of the contact info in there including my picture. I did that yesterday, and it still does not appear. I know the pix uploaded because I can see it in the User CP menu. Did I miss something?

Re: My Photo not displaying

I have that problem too... Can't get avatars to work either :S

Wish I could help.. But I cant hahaha :)

You are having more luck than me, I dont see the pic in my CP menu.

FPRULES

Comment

They must really be tightly sized to the 100x100 pixels max mentioned, or they will not "load" properly to the Board.....
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Originally posted by kenhansen
        Ok, I know this sounds a bit vain, but I went to the UserCP menu and put all of the contact info in there including my picture. I did that yesterday, and it still does not appear. I know the pix uploaded because I can see it in the User CP menu. Did I miss something?
        Profile Picture and Avatar are two different things. I can see your profile picture, but you have not uploaded your Avatar yet
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I have tried to upload an avatar and a photo and neither would work, ,tried all the avatar options (linking to one offsite, uploading one etc). Made sure that all the specs were followed. I even tried an avatr that was 16x16 pixles and less than 10k in size. Could it be a browser thing (I use Firefox)?

FPRULES

Comment

Ahhh ok then... I finally managed to get an avatar uploaded by using Internet Explorer which is against my religion LOL but I guess it had to be done.

FPRULES

Comment

thread closed

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              1-302-283-3777 North America / International
              02036089024 / United Kingdom
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
              X